quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2010

A Walk in the Park !

In keeping with my New Years resolution to get some exercise I headed to Golden Gate Park in San Francisco on a wet and rainy Monday to get in a good stroll. The rain was light and the grayness of the day suited my mood. I have lived in the city long enough to know that it's very cruisy in the par k near the windmills so I decided to be a purist and avoid that area for in spite of the drizzly conditions I was sure there would be at least a few bushwackers walking there. Instead I opted to walk near the Bison Paddock and take the loop around the chain of lakes and enjoy a bit of nature.
While strolling along North Lake, largest in the chain, a young man strode by and smiled mischievously as he passed me, I chanced to glance back and he seemed to be swiftly on his way so I continued on mine. Even in the rain the lake seemed quite active with natural comings and going. A heron was stalking in the shallows and the murmur of ducks was constant.
The trail loops around the lake and, on the far side, is a bit more remote. I crossed over a small bridge and then noticed in the bushes the guy I had seen earlier. There he stood in the drizzle staring right at me with a huge grin upon his face, his hair dripping wet from the rain. I smiled back and he motioned me to follow him. I soon found myself following him through a wooded area hampered by my umbrella as I tried to maneuver under branches and over undergrowth. Finally we arrived in a cavernous area of brush seemingly made as a secret hideaway for us and at last we stood face to face. I broke the silence with a weak "hi". He smiled broadly and said "Hi beautiful chubman." He put his arms around me and pulled me close to him. My own arms went around him as well, his waist was slender, his shoulders somewhat broad and his manhood pulsed against my own through the fabric of our jeans. He kissed my neck and pulled back slightly as he began to unbutton my shirt spreading it open to expose my chest and hard erect nipples. He immediately placed his mouth on my right nipple and I instinctively cradled his head in my arm as I moaned in the instant pleasure it brought. My moaning seemingly turned him on even more. He moved back and forth on my tits as he fumbled with my belt and clasp of my pants finally loosening them enough to slip a hand under the waist band. Reaching behind he began to kneed my ass cheeks. Hot now I moaned ever more so as he slipped my pants and boxers down and I undid his pants exposing his uncut erect dick. His dark hair and native American eyes told me he was Latin and he certainly had all the passion of seduction they are acclaimed for. I dropped to my knees, not even the occasional cold drop of water could cool me now. I took his hard cock in my hand sliding the foreskin back and forth and lifting his penis up to see his tight balls. I brought my mouth to them and sucked them slowly and gently burying my face in his hairy crotch. Now we both moaned I stroked my dick as I sucked his and his hands ran through my hair pulling me closer into him and I could smell his manly smell rising up.
After a short time he pulled me back and up and we faced each other again and for a moment I thought we might be done but I was wrong, only a break before act two. I asked him his name and where he was from, Jorge from El Salvador he said. It turned out we were both farm boys and with that in common felt a special bond despite our other cultural differences. We sat on a log, holding hands, half naked in the damp coldeness, yet so comfortable with one another it seemed to make no matter what the weather.
After a few moments of talking we began again to explore each other and he expressed his desire to fuck me. Somewhat surprised I asked "here?!". "Yes" he replied with an impish grin "it will be hot". "I don't know" I said, "I've never done that out in the open, "no one will see us" he assured and as he pinched one of my nipples "and you will love it". With that I relented to try and we stood up, he went behind me cradling my tits in each hand as he began sliding his erection on my back. "You want to?" he asked assured of the answer and I said "yes, yes I want" with that he reached into his back pack and produced a condom and slipped it on his rock hard cock. He bent me over and I braced myself with the help of some handy branches. He spit in his hand and lubed me and then slowly he began to probe the entry of my ass as he kissed and nibbled my neck, shoulders and bare back. The pleasure of his bites sent me into a passionate throw and my ass relaxed as I felt him enter inside me, pumping slowly at first his thrusts became more rapid and powerful as I felt his pelvis grinding into my ass cheeks. He braced himself using my shoulders and began to thrust harder and harder and the pleasure of it caused me to stroke my own cock as I felt him burrowing deep inside me, in and out the ecstasy of pleasure being felt by us both. Finally after several minutes I heard him say he was ready to come and I asked him to fuck me harder and with strong rapid thrusts I felt him surge as far into me as he could go as my own cock shot forth its load into the brush. I then felt his whole body shudder as he fell onto my back kissing me there as he expelled the last of his seed into me. Pulling out he removed the semen filled condom and held it up as if it were a trophy and asked if I enjoyed it. Breathlessly I told him "yes I enjoyed it very much, it was fantastic". "I told you" he said with a smug smile. We dressed and embraced again and I asked, with hesitation, if I could call him. "Of course" he said, "you were great, I love your fat firm ass". "You should be fucked often and by me" he said. I flushed a little and smiled. We exchanged numbers and soon got together again and again, but both of us still remember that first time, in the damp shrubbery of the park.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário