quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2010

Grandfather and me !

this story is true and till today i think about it and it arouses me.its the early 80's. i used to stay with my grandparents alot, so my parents can go off to work. my grandmother was a happy home maker and my grandfather liked to lounge around and help out at home. he had a hard time doing work. see, he had one leg shorter then the other one. about an inch. i used to like the hugs he gave me. tight grip and wet kisses. i was 10 at the time and used to sleep in the same bed as grandad. i allways slept without any close on. grandad used to hold me while i slept along side to him. he liked spooning me. he had his boxer on for bed and a white under shirt. cuddling me was the greatest feeling i remember.

one night, while sleeping with grandad his arm wraped around me, my behind came in contact with his private area, thats what he used to call it. he wasnt erect but i felt a bulg next to my ass cheek. i backed into him more with my ass cheeks open. (you see i was just discovering things about my body that made me feel good like pinching my pecker and holding it or sticking my finger in my hole in and out. yes i did start at a young age.) grandad pulled me closer to him. i was his pillow, so he could rub on me. i loved it. i slowly began to feel his erection through his boxer short. his hand now resting on my private part and he is twidling my peker slowly. oh my god it feels so good.

i felt my grandad nibling on my ear and whispering oh how i love my grandson, with hot heavy breathing. he was rubing on me tighter. his tight hold on me was unbelivable. felt i was in heaven. after a while we both had a motion going on. gently and softly. now he had his other arm wraped around me, he was a big man his hands and arm huge. he had a mediuem belly and his legs big and yes his legs was holding me as well. i could melt into him. i loved him so much. my ass cheek felt somthing wet. it was my grandad unloading his juice his breathing heavier his nibling turning into kisses. his tounge licking my face. my body shivered. after 10 minutes or so we both had fallen asleep.

i woke up cluching my pillow and a smile on my face. i opened my eyes saw my grandad taking off his undies to wear a new one. i finaly saw his private part. it was thick, like my can of pop, but not long. he turned towards my and saw me awake "good morning my boy, how did you sleep?" i replyed "just great" "come on get dressed we have a long day. we are going shoping" oh great, i thought, cant i just lay here with you. my mind was full of enchanted feelings, but i have to get up. i steped out of bed and my grandad said "oh son you have a woody i see" i looked down and my pecker was standing up and twiching. i told my grandad "wow just like yours, last night" he smiled i smiled i knew there was going to be a surprise tonight. i just felt it.

bed time is here. kissed grandma goodnight. my grandad called "come on chester time for bed" i replyed "coming" my grandad was in bed already. i took off my undies he pulled the cover open grandad was naked i jumped in he covered me. i held him tight. his burly chest, the manly smell. i was melting into him. he raised my face from his chest and moved in to kiss me, he did, on my mouth. he said to open my mouth i did he gently inserted his toung inside my mouth and began a gentle sucking. i thought to myself this is new and exciting. he grabed me closer to him i could feel his pecker starting to grow so was mine i love my grandad and i could not have asked for a more perfect night.

my grandad told me its time for a banana. i was listening, he said turn around and bring up your legs to me its called a 69. so i did and wow i was facing my grandad pecker all the sudden i felt his hot wet mouth on my privates oh my goodness it felt so good. he had my whole pecker and balls in his mouth gently eating me. he pulled out and said now do that to me. i thought my god his pecker so big but it didnt bother me i did the same thing to my grandad. i gently slowly took his pecker in my mouth and he said do not use your teeth, i noded ok, i heard my grandad moan, that ment i was doing it right. my grandad now was eating my butt hole, my legs spread and i was eating my grandad oh god it felt so good his hot tounge inside my hole. my ass cheeks were spread to the point of ripping them and his tonung going in and out of my hole.

i was doing great on my grandad pecker, he was hard as those unopened cans of soda. he told me to come over by him, told me to lay face down in the middle of the bed, i did, he then layd on top of me very gently now i was surrounded by my grandad. he wraped his arms around me moved me down. i felt my his pecker spreading my ass cheeks and he whispered if this hurts tell me and i will stop ok grandad, i said. i felt him slowly and gently enter my hole with his pecker. at first it felt good, then he started to go further in me. i could feel his thick pecker open up my hole, it hurt but i didnt want to tell him, i pressed my face in the pillow. he went inside deep in me i could hear him moaning in my ear "oh god you feel so good" now he was going in and out of me faster while cluching me tighter and licking my neck and ears. my body was his, i thought, he could do this to me any night he wants.

he was entering (fucking) me faster and deeper and by now my little hole had spread open for his thick cock. he told me "do you like son?" i said yes sir "good, real good" he said. almost half an hour later when his moaning began to get a bit louder, he was about to let go of his juices inside of me. he said hold on son and at that moment his cock doubled its size inside of me, and he let go of his juice and then he started to twich and his cock getting bigger and biger and he let out, a hot breath with a sound i never heard before. i knew i was doing good to my grandad. he layed on his side with me still spooning me, with his cock still inside of me when i notice i was leaking my owen juice. look im leaking juisce too. well how about that, he said. im proud of son you are my angel forever.

me and grandad had many wonderious nights. grandma passed on when i turened 19. i moved in with my grandad since collage was close to his house. we had amazing times together. my grandad and i still doing it and he is still unloading his juices inside of me. im now 27 and happier then ever. i dont know how long i will have him around, but my ass is his, no question about. it i love my grandad.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário