quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2010

THE PREACHER MAN !

"Tom!" My aunt's shrill voice I carried from the dining room all the way out to the front porch. I rose reluctantly from the steps and walked inside, letting the screen door slam noisily behind me. "Your uncle Norbert is ready to say grace." Her tone implied that if there was no grace reserved for this household, then I knew who was at fault.
"Yes, ma'am," I replied sullenly, taking my place at the table. I lowered my head, and my uncle began to drone on in a nasal monotone. I knew from experience that by the time he was finished, the dinner would be cold and the ice in the tea would have melted.
Ending up out here in the middle of Nowhere, U.S.A. with no car and no money was not my idea of a terrific time. To make matters worse, it had been my own stupid fault. My folks had shipped me off to stay with these American Gothic relatives because of a little incident out in the garage with my buddy Willie Cantrell.
It was the night we graduated from high school, and Willie and I had gotten a little bit high on some good smoke and a six-pack of Rainier. Well, anyway, to make a long story short, he'd started fingering my asshole out in the school parking lot, getting me so horny that I was willing to try to take his ten inch honker up the ass. There were too many people trailing through the parking lot, so we drove over to my place and sneaked into the garage.
We stripped, and I sprawled back on the hood of my mom's Skylark, grabbed my ankles, and made like the letter V. Willie licked my asshole for a long time, getting it nice and loosened up for his big probe. My prick was bouncing around on my belly, and my toes were starting to curl long before he even got close to me with his cock. His tongue was damn near as long as his dick, and he used it like a pro. I could feel it slipping up inside of me, lubing my tunnel for some heavy duty dicking. He yanked my nuts down so he could work on them as well, just about sending me into orbit. I was in serious danger of losing it all, right then and there.
"You better get your dick up there, man, or the party's going to be over," I whispered, grabbing him by the hair and pulling him up between my legs. Willie stood up, grabbed his pecker around its thick base, and jammed forward.
"Bull's-eye!" he grunted, sinking deep into me. I bit my lips to keep from hollering. I was going to be walking bowlegged for a week. I'd made quite a bit of Danville High's finest tube steak disappear between my hard ass cheeks during my senior year, but Willie was by far my biggest challenge to date. Most of those dudes weren't gay, not by a long shot, but they didn't seem to mind fucking the living shit out of the school's star wrestler.
They all talked about putting it to Susie and Janie every weekend, but they were really lining up in the locker room to put it right smack up my asshole. None of them ever told any outsiders about our fun either. First of all, they knew I could beat the tar out of any of them, and second — well, they all seemed to be pretty addicted when they found out how hot and tight a good bottom's ass can be.
By the time Willie was in up to the short and curlies, I had decided that I liked his brand of big a whole lot! The knob on the end of his shaft was arrow shaped, the hard ridge around the crown just a line of crimson dividing the shiny head from the veiny shaft. His cock just kept on getting thicker and thicker as it got down toward that curly bush of pubes at the base. By the time he was in to the hilt, you knew you had a mean dick up your ass.
I grabbed his hairy butt and started gyrating my hips slowly around the big spike in my guts. He threw back his head and started pumping and bucking like a wild man. My legs wrapped around his waist, and I clamped down tight. I contracted my stomach muscles a few times and had him bracing his hands against the car's fender, whimpering, his cock flexing and thrashing deep inside my gut.
"Hell, Tom," he gasped, looking down at me, his eyes wide. "What the fuck are you doing, man?"
"I'm letting you know what a good screw feels like, Willie old buddy. This hole you're in is better than most of the pussy you'll ever get in this town." I flexed and squirmed, just for effect.
"Shit man, I'm gonna. . ." Poor Willie never finished his sentence, because just then, the lights came on in the garage and all hell broke loose. Turned out my dad came looking for another case of beer in the storeroom and thought he heard something in the garage. The old bastard saw something too, I'll tell you. The look on his face was almost worth what happened afterward. Almost, but not quite.
Willie pulled out of my butt hole so fast that it sounded like someone had just popped the cork on a bottle of champagne. The last I saw of him, he was running down the driveway, naked as a jaybird, the jizz still pumping out of him in thick gobs. I could tell my old man wanted to take a swing at me, but I flexed my arms casually, and he thought better of it.
He got his revenge though. He sent me out here to live with his sister and her husband, 100 miles from anyplace and without a nickel to my name. Uncle Norbert had been working me from dawn till dark like a fucking field hand and then spent the evenings trying to turn me into a Bible thumper.
"Amen." By the time he said it, I was damn near asleep. I sat up in my chair with a start and reached for the roast beef. The good food was about the only consolation of this hellhole. "We'll be going to the meeting after we eat," Uncle Norbert announced as I dug into the potatoes.
"Meeting?" I couldn't figure out what he was talking about. It wasn't Sunday, so it couldn't be church.
"Revival meeting," Aunt Helen explained primly. "Every night this week." I looked over at her, and my heart sank.
The days that followed dragged by like they were weighted with lead. Every night at 6 o'clock, we climbed into the car and drove to the park by the river where the tents had been set up. There were no excuses — I had to go. Worse yet, I had to stay awake through all the singing and shouting and ranting and other carryings-on. I was really beginning to miss old Willie and my other buddies back at Danville High.
When Saturday night rolled around, the crowd was bigger than usual. Seemed that tonight there was somebody new scheduled to speak. Fine by me, because I was sick and tired of looking at all the greasy, potbellied shysters who had been up on the platform every night so far, carrying on about sin and salvation. Their brand of religion was generally pretty down on anything that resembled fun or sex. I didn't even want to think what they'd have to say about my favorite way to have a good time.
After the opening hymn had been sung, the local preacher got up and introduced the guest speaker for the evening, some bohunk named Brother Matthew. I sat back in my uncomfortable folding chair and practiced sleeping with my eyes open. Then Brother Matthew stepped up onto the podium.
I jerked bolt upright in my seat, making such a clatter that Uncle Norbert gave me a warning glare from across the aisle. From that moment I was wide awake in every nerve and fiber of my being.
Brother Matthew wasn't my idea of a revival preacher. Actually, he was more my idea of the hottest wet dream that I could ever have. Well over six feet tall, he stood in front of the crowd, feet slightly apart, hands clasped behind his back, looking all around. His eyes were brown, sparkling with good humor. A smile played around the corners of his full mouth as he waited to begin speaking.
I don't have any idea what the hell he said, but I could spend a week telling you about the way his honeyed baritone drawl made my nuts vibrate and how he licked his red lips with the tip of his pink tongue after he had made a point he wanted people to stop and think about. He took off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves, and then I had his forearms to think about. They were thick with muscle and dense with hair, dark and curly like the hair on his head. I could only imagine that his chest, belly, and legs were covered with the same luxuriant fur.
One thing I didn't have to imagine was the lump hanging down the left leg of his pants. He kept shifting his weight from one foot to the other, and when he put the weight on the right, crooking his long left leg, his cock was faintly outlined against the dark fabric. I could also make out the strong curve of his thigh and the bulge of his calf muscles. I was so hot for Brother Matthew that I had a wet spot on my underwear within five minutes.
He never shouted or ranted or waved his arms around over his head. He spoke like a college professor, reasoning with people, not trying to browbeat them into believing him. It made me like his personality as well as his body. At one point he caught my eye, and I could swear he was talking directly to me. My heart started pounding so hard I thought I'd pass out.
After he was finished, I had to sit in my chair for a long time to give my stiffer a chance to soften up a bit. By the time I got through the crowd and out to the front of the tent, I could see Brother Matthew, surrounded by a bunch of the old biddies from the church. My aunt Helen was among them, and they were all vying for the privilege of having him over for dinner the next day.
"My aunt's the best cook in the county," I piped up as I approached the group. She gave me a surprised look. I have to admit, I surprised myself.
"Who are you?" he asked, stepping out of the circle and walking over to stand in front of me.
"Tom Banks," I replied, taking his big hand in a firm grip.
"Matthew Westerman. Call me Matt." His hand engulfed mine, but I did my best to return his steady pressure. He wasn't going to dismiss me as a wimp. "You've got a good grip there, buddy."
"State wrestling championship two years running." I couldn't help bragging. Besides, it was true.
"I was a wrestler in college myself." He clamped his free hand on my shoulder and gave it a squeeze. "We'll have to go a few rounds tomorrow. See who comes out on top." He turned back to the women. "This young man has convinced me that his aunt is a magician in the kitchen."
Aunt Helen absolutely beamed at me for winning her a compliment from Brother Matthew. I don't think I'd ever seen her crack a smile before.
After we got up from the dinner table the next day, I offered to show Matt around the farm and give him a chance to settle his meal. He jumped up from the table eagerly, and after we'd helped clear up, we set out across the pastures. The further from the house we got, the more relaxed we both became. By the time we got to the creek that meandered through the pasture, we were laughing and talking, totally at ease with each other.
"What do you say we go for a quick swim," he suggested as we came to a small pool formed by a bend in the creek.
"You're on, Matt," I grinned across at him, peeling out of my T-shirt as I spoke. Before long, the two of us were standing among a pile of discarded clothes. Matt's big hands hovered briefly over his crotch but to no avail. The piece he was packing hung down long and heavy — the guy was cocked like a fucking horse.
He also lived up to all the fantasies I had been conjuring up about him since I'd first laid eyes on him the day before. His chest and belly were hairy like his forearms, and his long legs were lean, muscled perfection. His butt curved out lush and smooth, then cut back sharply into his thighs. It looked good enough to take a big bite out of it.
I waded into the pool, then turned around suddenly and looked at him intently. I knew it was rude to stare, but I couldn't help myself. I could feel my cock stirring and figured within minutes it would be pointing straight at him like iron drawn to a magnet.
He was blushing like a schoolboy, but he held his ground anyway. His hands were now clasped behind his neck, and a big vein running along the underside of his biceps down into his dark-thatched pit was pulsing invitingly. I let my eyes wander down his long torso, taking in all the sharply defined curves under its gleaming mat of fur. His nipples were big and dark, poking out of his chest hair defiantly, practically begging to be chewed and licked and mauled till the big stud standing on the bank was writhing on the ground.
Matt's cock was a real beaut. Long, thick, and hooded, it flopped against his thighs, backed by a big pair of balls that hung down almost as far as the sheathed head. As I looked at it, I could have sworn that it was getting bigger and longer by the minute.
Suddenly, Matt loped down the bank and splashed into the water. He came right at me, grabbed me around the shoulders, and the two of us went tumbling down into the shallow water. Before I even knew what was happening, he had my arms pinned to my sides and was straddling me, looking down in triumph.
"You sure strike without warning," I sputtered, acutely aware of his cock and balls pressing against my belly. He looked down at me and smiled. The water, caught in the hairs on his chest, gleamed like silver in the hot afternoon sun. The feel of his hands crushing my biceps and his strong thighs pressing my sides sent shudders through me. My prick was stiff as a steel rod. When I shifted my hips, my fat cock head poked him in the back of the thigh, and he gave me a startled look.
"I didn't mean. . ." he began suddenly, then broke off, releasing my arms.
"You didn't mean what?" I challenged, reaching out to grab his throbbing hard-on. "You trying to tell me you didn't mean this?" I gave it a squeeze, and my palm was flooded with sticky, clear juice. Matt moaned, and the muscles in his chest and shoulders tensed. "I'm going to show you what you meant, Matt buddy. It's what you want, and there's nothing wrong with it. You've been sending me real strong messages ever since we met last night, and I'm just answering a couple of them. Are you man enough to find out some of the answers?" He averted his eyes but made no effort to move away from me. His prick flexed against my palm and leaked some more, so I figured he was mine for the taking.
I didn't waste any time. I started giving him head, digging my tongue into the hood that still covered his cock head. I shucked the skin back, taking the fat head into my mouth, tormenting the sensitive surface with my raspy tongue. My right hand made contact with his balls, and my left slowly explored his belly and chest till I came to the hard fleshy point crowning his right pec. I found it and gave it a hard pinch. Matt yelped and his balls started drawing up between his legs.
I abandoned his long, sweet prick for a while so I could concentrate on the contents of the hairy wrinkled pouch that was squirming around in my palm. I pulled down, stretching skin taut over the plum-sized spheres. I lapped at them, slicking the sparse silky hairs flat against the surface. I managed to get both of them into my mouth, then went to work sucking them to the back of my throat while caressing them with my tongue. Matt's breathing was getting ragged, and his love muscle was curving up tight against his belly. This dude needed relief, bad!
Suddenly he scrambled to his feet, grabbed me around the waist and pulled me up tight against him. His mouth closed over mine, his tongue thrusting and probing. His strong hands were all over me, caressing my shoulders, slipping down my sides, and finally cupping my smooth, hard ass cheeks. Our cocks were crushed together, sliding up and down over bellies made slick by our own juice.
Matt's heart was pounding like a hammer against his ribs. I could feel it as he hugged me tight. I stepped back slowly into the deeper water, pulling him along with me. When we were in up to our waists, I fell backward, and the two of us sank to the bottom of the pool. His skin was hot to the touch, even under the cool water, his prick burning against my belly like a hot poker. We bobbed back to the surface, shook the water out of our eyes, and started kissing again. His passion was so intense that I got the feeling he wanted to absorb me right into his own being. As for me, I was ready to be absorbed. I had been fucked up the butt by a lot of guys, but this was the first time a man had ever made love to me. It was a hell of a feeling.
We eventually made our way to the far side of the pool, where the willows had uprooted during a flood and fallen to create this little swimming hole.
One of the trunks, long bare of any bark, angled up out of the water at about 30 degrees. Matt pushed me up onto it. "Roll over," he whispered, "I want to have a look at your hot ass."
I rolled over onto my belly, clamping my arms and legs around the thick, smooth trunk. Matt's hands clamped down firmly on my butt, pulling his cheeks wide apart to expose my throbbing asshole. I grunted and tightened my hold when I felt a thick finger prodding gently at the tender pucker. The finger withdrew, then was back immediately, only this time it was wet and slick with spit. He plunged into me up to the second knuckle and began caressing the moist inner recesses of my fuck tunnel.
His free hand reached between my belly and the log, pulling my cock back and down. I felt his mouth close over the head of my prick just as a second finger slipped up into my asshole. His damp hair tickled my smooth thighs, and his breath was hot on my balls as he continued his examination, sucking and fingering me till my eyes rolled back in my head.
Matt's hands clamped down tight around my waist, and I could feel the fat, spongy knob of his love muscle pressed against my puckered ass lips. I pushed back slightly, anxious to let him know I was ready to try anything he could dream up. His hairy chest brushed my shoulders as he leaned forward, grazing my neck with his full lips. I groaned as his cock head stretched me wider and wider till I felt like I was going to split. Then I felt the head pop in, and he started the long, slow drive for home. Chest hair, then belly hair, and finally his dense bush were pressed against me, making all my nerve endings tingle.
Once he was in to the hilt, Matt wrapped his arms around my chest and shifted his weight so we rolled off the log and plunged back into the cool water. We floated to the surface, Matt below me, his hard body making contact from my head to my toes. His prick was throbbing and flexing inside of me, and as he kicked his feet to keep us afloat, the hot fleshy spear dug deep up in my tight ass.
"You like that, don't you, Tom?" he breathed into my ear, as he pinched my tits and kneaded the knotted muscles in my pecs with both hands.
"If I'd known preachers were hung like you, I wouldn't have waited so long to go to my first revival." I reached down between our legs and groped around till I made contact with his balls, pulling up till they rubbed against my own crinkled pouch.
Matt dug into me again, just to let me know how big his preacher's cock really was. I clamped my ass ring down tight and started gyrating my hips around on the axis of his big prick. He groaned and flipped over so that he was on top. We had floated to the edge of the pond, and my hips were pressed into the cool mud by the weight of Matt's body. I held onto tufts of the coarse water grass as he started pumping me full of his juice.
"Hallelujah!" he bellowed at the top of his lungs. His first shot spouting hot and creamy into my tender guts drove me over the top, and I sent my juices shooting deep into the mud that oozed around my chest and belly.
"Praise the Lord!" I hooted as Matt's dick head crammed into my joy knob and wracked me with another shudder of lusty pleasure. "Damn, preacher man, you're a hell of a screw," I added in a lower voice, as he leaned down and nuzzled my neck.
"You're not so bad yourself, for an unrepentant little heathen." He bit me gently on the shoulder and rolled off of me, swimming back to the middle of the pool. Just then I heard my uncle Norbert call out from a little way up the river. I scrambled up and headed for the deeper waters to hide my still throbbing boner from my uncle's gaze.
"I couldn't help but hear you as I walked out this way," Uncle Norbert began, looking at me skeptically. "I hope Brother Matthew has been able to get through to you, young man."
"I think I've found the way to Tom's heart, sir," Matt replied sincerely, reaching out under the water and slipping a thick finger up my well-stretched butt hole. I suppressed a groan and looked up at Uncle Norbert with what I hoped was a saintly expression. "He's even expressed an interest in traveling with me for the remainder of the summer to help spread the good word," Matt concluded. I shot a quick glance over my shoulder, and he winked at me.
"An excellent idea," Uncle Norbert enthused. "I'm sure you'll manage to keep him in line. He needs someone he respects to ride his ass real hard and make a man of him."
"Yes, sir!" Matt grinned confidently. "I plan on doing just exactly that. Yes sir, I surely do."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário