quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2010

My brother-in-law !

I use to watch my brother-in-law work out on the farm. His shirt was always off, I had a fascination about all that hair he had.

One day in the summer, I was walking down this path near the farm and there was my Brother-in-law laying spread eagle on the ground with nothing on. I hid behind some bushes and watched, breathing very shallow so he wouldn't hear nor see me. He was stroking himself with one hand and with the other hand, rubbing it all over his body. I was wishing it were my hand rubbing his body. My eyes were fixed on him. I wanted him in the worst way, when all of a sudden, a man from the neighboring farm grabbed my shoulder and said: Kenn look what we have here. I panicked... tried to get away and he just kept holding my shoulder.

My brother-in-law walked over to where we were and said: I know you've been watching me Bartie, you like what you see, I couldn't get the words out. The man that grabbed me was also naked and he too had tons of hair on him. He said: answer me boy and I shook my head yes and he said I can't hear you and I have no idea how I got the words out but I said Yes, yes I do.

He had me sit on this old stump of a tree and he said to watch the both of them. I couldn't and didn't dare move as my eyes became fixed on the them. They were in the 69 position. First one was on top of the other and then the other was one was on top. I never saw a man suck another man's cock before. They were both long and thick and I wondered in awe as to how they were able to swallow it all. That was something that has stayed with me since my teen years.

I watched as they kissed one another and when the other man got up, he took my Brother-in-Law's legs and positioned them over his shoulders, my eyes were like the size of 2 half dollars as the neighboring farmer put his massive thick cock in my Brother-in-Law's ass. My first reaction was how was he able to take that thick thing in his butt, didn't it hurt? But my Brother-in-Law was smiling as if he enjoyed it.

I listened as they both began to moan and my Brother-in-Law kept telling the other man to fuck him harder and to rape his ass. Soon this white thick stuff was squirting and oozing from my Brother-in-Laws cock! Shortly, the neighbors cock came out of my Brother-in-Law's ass and he too was squirting more of the same only he was squirting it on my Brother-in-Law's chest and in his mouth and he was swallowing it. The neighbor leaned forward over my Brother-in-Law's chest and started to lick that thick stuff and he too swallowed it. I wondered as to why they were licking and swallowing it! Did it taste good, was it good for you? After they finished what they were doing, he told me to go home and not say a word about what I saw to anyone.

As I stood up I almost fell over because my legs were sort of weak and I noticed a gigantic wet spot on the front of my trousers. My immediate reaction was: Did I piss myself and as I grabbed at my trousers, the inside of them were stuck like glue. I turned around and unzipped my pants; I saw the same thing that was all over my Brother-in-Law's chest. The neighboring farmer pulled on my shoulder and made me turn around. He said that I had an orgasm and began to laugh a little.

My Brother-in-Law told me to go down to the creek and put water on my pants so that when I got home my Mother wouldn't see the white stuff and he said she'd think you were playing in water. But before I was able to tuck myself back in, the neighboring farmer got down on his one knee and licked it off of me. It sent a shudder through my body. My legs were like rubber, I thought I was going to fall over, my Brother-in-law grabbed for me to hold me up and as he did this, I reached for his cock. I held onto it and it felt absolutely fantastic in my hand. I never felt anything like this, nor has anyone ever put my dick in their mouth before.
As I was holding onto my Brother-in-law's cock, I kept looking up at him and then down at his cock like me asking him to let me do to him what the other fellow did. He removed my hand and said that I needed to go home. I never mentioned what I saw or what was done to me to anyone until I was in my 20's and out of the house and in college. Years later, after my Brother-in-Law's divorce, I was able to be with him and the man from the next farm. I thought I had died and gone to Heaven!!!

I never wanted to take my mouth off either of their cocks! To this day, I still fantasize over the both of them and often wonder where I can find another set of men just like em...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário