quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2010

OOhh Grandad !

As a young schoolboy, the man next door was nice to me. He was a retired teacher and a batchelor, and often came in to sit with me if my parents went out. He insisted that I change for bed directly my parents left and sit next to him on the sofa. He'd get me talking about my time at school and wanted to know about the wanking that
went on. As an ex-teacher, he knew all about it, but maybe I shouldn't tell my parents.
It seemed natural to be sitting with him, his arm around my shoulder, telling him how I'd wanked an older boy off in the afternoon break. I'd tell him of the little kisses that one boy liked to give me as I wanked him, and of a younger boy who liked to try and push his cock up my bottom. He always wanted to know about him, how he'd never succeed but always cum between my cheeks. I'd get a hard on which would poke out the front of my pajamas. He'd tell me to give myself a wank, so I would as he sat and watched,
catching my cum in his tissue. Then he'd tell me I must be punished, get me to pull done me trousers, bend me over his knee and slap my bottom, not hard, and then gently rub my bottom cheeks, runing a finger up inbetween them. Oh that felt nice. He'd do it several times, teasing my boyhole each time.
He liked me to call him Grandad, and eventually he tell me to go to bed. I'd go up to my bedroom, slip my pajamas off and get into bed.Soon I'd hear his steps on the stairs. Suddenly he would be standing over me, undressing by my bed as I watched. When he was down to his Y-Fronts he'd get in beside me, slip an arm under my shoulders and pull me to him. In the semi-darkness he'd kiss me several times on the cheek, and then on the lips. between kisses he'd say "Oh Grandad loves you so much son, do you love me?" "Oh Yes Grandad, I love you very much" I'd blurt out as his hand massages me to a second erection. "Grandad has a present down inside his pants jnust for you" I'd ease my hand down inside his pants and OOOOhhhhhhhhh my fingers would find his lovely cock. I'd begin to wank grandad and soak up his kisses. "Does that feel nice Grandad?"
"Yes son, you're showing me how much you love your old Grandad, now duck under the covers and pull Grandads pants off" I'd obey him, resting my head on his tummy as I ease the pants off over his feet.
Grandads cock is only inches away, I can smell it. I reach out in the darkness and take hold of it, and start to wank it. I hear Grandad moaning, then he says "If you really love your Grandad, you'll suck his old cock and please him properly" I lower my head
and ease my lips over Grandads cock. He's got a thick cock and it's quite a mouthful. Soon I am bobbing up and down, and wanking the base of it at the same time. "Oh do it for Grandad...do it"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário