quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2010

Satisfaction Guaranteed !

The sun broke through the window Saturday morning to awaken me for the day. I was tired and didn't want to get out of bed for anything, but my morning raging piss hardon said otherwise.
I dragged my ass out of bed and went to the bathroom to relieve myself. It felt good to touch myself, but it would have felt better for someone else to take care of it! I jumped into the shower and started lathering myself up all over, but paid more attention to my aching balls, which hadn't been satisfied for a long time. The hot shower felt good, but I was still tired and ached all over. Maybe it would be a nice quiet day and I could sit around all day relaxing.
My shower was over with and I headed into the kitchen to get some breakfast to get me going for the day. I needed to do my house chores today, like washing dishes and everything else. All I had to eat was cereal and not a single clean dish to use was available. I turned on the water to clean up the sink and wash the junk down through the garbage disposal when all of a sudden water went flying everywhere! Oh shit! My day wasn't going very well! I was no plumber, so I reached for the yellow pages in the phone book to find one. They all said the same thing. How can one water problem be different from another problem and a plumber for each situation? All the ads in the book looked alike, so I settled on one that said "Mike's Plumbing. We'll fix any problem in an hour or less. Satisfaction guaranteed". Well, I better get satisfaction I told myself and gave the guy my address and problem.
An hour went by and I was getting a little impatient for the plumber to arrive. I went to the window just as the truck pulled up. Satisfaction guaranteed had better be worth it, and then I saw the guy get out. He was at least six feet tall and over three hundred and fifty pounds to boot. The Bulkster of my dreams! He had a neatly trimmed narrow beard, a tight pair of pants to reveal his meat package, and a shirt that must have been three sizes too small. Well, so far so good. At least my libido would be fed with that burly bear to fix the problem. I wondered if he could fix "my" plumbing?
He knocked on the door and I eagerly let him into my house. I had to come back to reality from staring at his huge bullish body and fine, light hair on his chest with the shirt that was unbuttoned half way down. I showed him the kitchen and told him the problem.
"Oh, don't worry. I'll have it fixed in no time. Satisfaction guaranteed, you know," he said with a twinkle in his eye.
"Sounds good with me," I replied. "I'll leave you alone then."
As much as I tried, I couldn't resist running my eyes over his behemoth body. I tried to stay out of the kitchen, but I found myself making excuses to make trips into the kitchen to do something. At first, he was down on his hands and knees under the kitchen counter top. He was a big boy with his pants dropping down over his nice full melon sized ass, and showing the crack of his ass, which was showing at least five inches worth! His shirt had slid down towards his shoulders showing more bulk and meaty body to play with. WOOF! He could fix my plumbing any day!
The next time that I went into the kitchen he was lying on his back with his legs spread wide. His shirt was too short for him and it was half way up his chest for me to see a forest full of hair that stretched down to his crotch. His pants were also three sizes too small and were under his big belly while resting on his cock. He worked out some, but just enough to keep his muscles toned for such a huge man of my dreams.
"Fuck!" he said. "Hey, buddy. I dropped my wrench. Could you get it for me?"
I told him so and then realized where it was. It had slipped down between his legs, one end on the floor and the other end against his crotch. His pants were worn thin there, and ripped a little to show how much of a meat package he had. They looked like they were the only pair of pants that he had ever worn for at least the last ten years. I went over to pick it up and couldn't resist the urge to touch him. So I did, accidentally on purpose of course. I grabbed it and couldn't help but get a handful of lunchmeat and yes he did have a boner to boot! His leg twitched slightly and I said sorry.
All he said was, "Forget it. A guy already knows what another guy has, so no harm done!"
I went back to what I was doing, which was really nothing when he let out another yell.
"Shit!" Now what I said to myself . He's going to be here all day, but I wouldn't mind if he stayed the night, too. I went into the kitchen again and water was squirting everywhere, not to mention a mess that had been spilled on him from whatever the problem was.
"I forgot to turn off the water outside!" he yelled. "Do you know where it is?" I told him yea, and he went outside to turn it off.
When he walked back in he was standing there cussing as he was dripping wet with water and slime from the plumbing all over him and all over the carpet. "Damn! I'm sorry for making a mess. I'll take care of it. Remember, satisfaction guaranteed!"
I told him it wasn't his fault and not to worry about it. He then asked if I minded that he take his shirt off to prevent more muck form getting everywhere.
"No. Go right ahead. As you said, us guys already know what each other has," as I starred him in the face. Our eyes met and I knew that there was something different about him. So I got brave and said it was my fault since I made the mess and offered to wash his clothes for him.
"You don't mind?" he asked in a teasing manner, running his tongue on his lips and playing with his meat package. I said no and he began to take off his clothes in front of me. "I knew you were different, too," he said to me, "because I saw some gay magazines in your living room when I came in. Besides, I'm already done here. I just needed to check you out to see what "your" plumbing problem was." I was in heaven!
"How about I put your clothes in the washer - and we wash you up, too!" I suggested. His eyes got real big and he said, "Let's go!"
I led him to the bathroom where we both jumped in. "I thought you turned the water off?" I asked.
"No. Just a trick to see what you would do next?"
We lathered each other up and my hands were all over his massive barrel-chested body, down across that burly belly of his, and when I pinched his nipple he moaned in delight. I pinched his other nipple which was pierced and he moaned again pinching my nipples as well. I suckled his breast and fed my mouth on the other plump one as well. We stood there looking at each other and ecstasy was on our faces. We hugged each other and I could feel the size of his massive body squeezing mine as my hands slipped down and tried to rub those cheeks of his ass as we were kissing each other and sucking each other's tongues like no tomorrow. Our hands then roamed down to where our cocks were and we stroked our now rigid members, which were rubbing together making love on their own and poking our bellies.
I couldn't wait any more so I got down on my knees in the shower with the hot water running on us and licked his balls. They were low hangers and the biggest I'd ever seen. I licked some more after I kissed each one as I tried putting them in my mouth. Boy, were they huge. I got one in and savored the taste of the biggest pair of melons I ever ate. Then, I sucked his left nut and he moaned again. I tried to put both in, but they were just too big and the hairiest, too.
Next, I then kissed the head of his dick. It was big and rosy red. This guy had what I liked. A short, stubby dick, and very wide. I licked it real good so could get all of his man smell in my mouth.
He looked down at me and said, "I told you. Satisfaction guaranteed!"
Was he ever right on that! I opened my mouth and swallowed his pride to the hilt. It was so huge it gagged me, but I loved it. He put a hand on my head and another on my shoulder and guided me the way he wanted it. I sucked it in and out of my mouth nice and slow, lingering over the head of his dick, rubbing my tongue under the head where it felt so good. The thrusting of his groin now became even more intense as it was bringing him closer to cumming. I played with his cheeks and thighs, rubbing and massaging them while I sucked his beefy meat package. He let out a yell and grabbed my head with both hands to face fuck me. He fucked his two-inch wide thick meat package in and out of my mouth like crazy. After a few minutes he pushed real hard and let out another yell as he filled my mouth with his sweet juice for me to drink. I pumped his dick to get all of the cum out of his dick and balls.
The big plumber got down on me. He started licking my balls, but they weren't as big as his and he managed to get both into his mouth, pulling on them, trying to yank them from my body. It hurt and felt good at the same time.
Next, he moved his attention to my dick and sucked on it. In and out. In and out. I could feel his tongue on the head of my dick and it was so big. I moaned, too, to let him know he was doing a great job and not stop.
The big beast got up and said, "Turn around." I turned around, put both hands on the shower wall and leaned over a little. He used some more soap and put it in the crack of my cheeks. I even felt a finger or two as he loosened up my sphincter muscle. I cinched up my cheeks and he knew that he was doing a good job. He took his fingers out and then spread them with one hand as he inserted his huge soaped up cock up my ass. We both moaned this time. He manfucked me like a man should and reached in front to play with my cock and balls, squeezing them ever so firmly, but gently. After a minute he filled my ass with white juicy cream.
I returned the favor told him to turn around, but first I got down on my knees and licked his ass with my tongue. I could feel all of that wet hair between my teeth and tasting ever so good. I stood up and returned the favor for him, savagely facing his big delicious ass with my hard member. I grabbed hold of his massive thick cock and stroked it again while I gave him of my sweet juice. We were both exhausted and looked at each other's eyes and hugged again. I hugged him and he hugged me. I think that meant more then the sex because I could feel the warmth inside of him towards me.
We left the shower and I gave him his clothes, which were now dry. I thanked him for the plumbing repair and he grinned. I made a friend, and it was more than just sex even though that's what we did and enjoyed it.
"How about a nice oil massage next time while I fix your plumbing?" "Satisfaction guaranteed?" he asked.
"Satisfaction guaranteed," I answered.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário