quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2010

My Dad was a policeman !

My Dad was a policeman, and was quite a role model for me. He was tall, dark, and handsome, 6’2” and 200 pounds, very fit and muscular since he worked out a lot. He worked primarily as a detective in street clothes, but he also had his police uniforms that I thought made him look exceptionally macho, but I would never have told him that, certainly not in that way to make him think that I thought he was a sex symbol. He knew that I admired him, and as I developed, he was pleased that I seemed to have inherited most all of his genes, and he would compliment me on my looks, and my build as I fleshed out the body, by working out with him. He often told me that I was getting to be as good looking as his old man, or developing a build like his old man, and I took that as a high compliment as well since I regarded him as one of the most handsome men that I had ever seen. I was as blonde as he was dark, but otherwise, we looked alike, and our bodies seemed to be made from the same mold.
We were good buddies and good friends, but not exceptionally close. I knew that he was there if I needed him, and he gave me all the support and guidance that a good father would do. I was nearly eighteen when Mom and Dad decided that my bedroom, which was adjacent to their bedroom, should be changed and that I should move into the big room over the garage, which was down the hall and farthest away from them. I guess they knew that I wanted and needed more privacy as a testosterone-laden teen, and they likely needed their own marital privacy as well, without worrying about any sexual antics in either room. The room over the garage had only been roughed out, and needed to be finished and painted. For as long as I could remember, it had just been a storage room, with a lot of Mom’s sewing things, but mostly just full of boxes and old furniture. On a long holiday weekend, Dad and I were left at home alone to work on my new bedroom.

We were up bright and early, and by the end of that day we were making great progress since it was beginning to be cleared out. We hauled out virtually everything that was in the room, lugging it to the garage or to the junk heap. By late afternoon, it was now a big empty room, with two big mirrored sliding doors that led into a huge closet that ran the entire length of one wall. With the room now empty, Dad announced our last task for the day was to tackle the closet, which included a long rack of old clothing. As he handed the clothes to me to take to the garage, he stopped at one point with a noticeable pause as he held up a uniform, obviously one of his from years ago. He smiled as he displayed it for me, and told me that it was the first uniform that he had ever had custom tailored to be form-fitting, and he always felt good in it, and felt that he looked good in it, too. I asked him to try it on to show me. He smiled, said he was sure that it would not fit anymore, but the idea intrigued him, that was obvious.
He stripped out of his shirt and his trousers, now just in his white briefs. “I don’t think so, Neddy”, he said, using his nickname for me, “but here we go.” He put on the shirt, and tried to button it, but there was no way that was going to happen. His dark hairy chest just was not going to be covered by the form-fitting shirt, which was now too small. He laughed about that, but kept it on as he tried the trousers. And once again, he was met with the recognition that his waist was now larger than the uniform, and there was no way that it was going to close. He took the clothes off, then looked at me, and said, “Neddy, these just might fit you, do me a favor and see if they will.” Of course, I was willing to do that, and I dropped my trousers and my shirt quickly. I stepped into the uniform trousers, and I knew instantly that they were going to fit me. Snugly, but they were going to fit. I fastened the waist hook, and turned to admire myself in the mirror, with Dad sizing me up and taking it all in. He rubbed my butt, “Shows off your nice ass”, he laughed, and his next comment was quick, “But Neddy, you are not ‘dressed right’.”

I did not know quite what he meant, and he smiled broadly, and said “Let me show you” as he undid the waist hook, unzipped the fly and reached down to grasp the bulge of my genitals and placed them on the other side of the crotch seam. Then he zipped them up, and turned me towards the mirror again, and said, “There you are, you have to ‘dress’ for these tailored pants to fit you just right.” We were both staring at my crotch now, both in the mirror and for real, and it was also obvious to both of us that I was throwing a growing erection that simply could not be denied. I was embarrassed, but said nothing, wishing that my hard-on would go down and not embarrass me so much in front of my Dad, but it just seemed to keep growing to very noticeable proportions, while Dad stared with increasing interest as he watched and smiled.
“I guess I would throw a boner too”, he said, “if someone were rearranging my cock and balls, and then staring at them. Take ‘em off Neddy, and let it grow.” I had never been this intimate or familiar with my Dad before, but I did as he said, and stepped out of the uniform trousers. And as though he had just commanded it, my cock seemed to grow and grow and grow. I was truly embarrassed, but he was not. “Hey, Neddy”, he said, “I am throwing a boner too and no one has even been touching me.” I was compelled to look, and indeed, the bulge in his white briefs was obviously throbbing with twitching aroused male meat. “Seeing my son with a big hard-on is giving me one too, since it looks like you are truly giving your old Dad some competition there”. I think every Dad in the world is probably curious about how his son develops in the dick department and he went on, “Let me see, let me take a good look at you.” I have to tell you, this had turned into the most erotic moment of my eighteen years!

Dad took a step closer to me, and gently but firmly got a grasp of my crotch through my underwear, and I thought that I might blow a load right then, but instead, he took my hand and placed it over his own crotch, which was also stretching the fabric.
“Don’t you want to get naked, Neddy?” he asked, as he pushed his briefs down to his knees, then to his ankles and stepped out of them. His cock sprang upward, and bounced once against his belly with the freedom from the restricting clothing. Trance-like, I did the same, and realized somewhere in the trance that me and my Dad were actually standing there with huge erections, eyeing each other and sizing each other up. “Damn, Ned, you’ve got a dick that is a mirror image of your old Dad!”, and I knew he was right. Looking at his cock directly made me think that I was looking in the mirror at myself, since they looked so much alike. There was no question that his was bigger and more thickly developed, and his big balls were much more impressive, but we definitely had the same genes. These pricks looked very much alike, just in the different versions of “Dad and his Son”. (Both of us had just a little over eight inches of meat; I knew that since I had been measuring my cock for years.)

We were both stroking light easy, and pulling on our nuts, we were both showing off to each other, it was just that simple, just that basic. I was showing off for him, and he was showing off for me, and no words were being spoken. We stood in front of the mirror, side by side, stroking and admiring each other, when he reached over and took my rigid cock in his hand for just a moment. I thought that I was going to blow a load again right then, but instead, I dripped some voluminous slick rivulets of precum as he touched me. He caught them, and slowly took them up to his mouth to taste, then rubbed the remainder over his own dick which was throbbing and dancing. I was fascinated by what he was doing, was almost numb, when Dad said to me, “Don’t you want to touch my dick, the one that made you such a hot and handsome fucker?” Yes, I did. And I reached over to gently hold his cock as he then turned to face me, and we put the dicks together. “Put your hand over both of them, Neddy, let’s see who has the bigger one” he teased, since we both knew that his was bigger as we did it anyway. Standing that way, with our cocks together, and my hand wrapped around both, slowly stroking them both, he reached around my body and pulled me close to him. I said to him, “Dad, I can’t hold off, I am going to drop it”, and he smiled and simply encouraged me to “go for it” and I did.

I must have thrust about ten heavy spurts right against his belly and on his cock. I pulled away, breathing heavily, and he retrieved as much of my load as he could do, rubbed it all around his cock and balls, and continued his stroking, telling me how hot and erotic it was to lube his cock with my cream. I was fascinated as he gyrated in front of the mirror, showing it all off for me, jacking himself off and strutting his masculinity in front of me. I had blown a huge load but I was still as rock hard as I had ever been, and he noticed that too, as he swaggered in front of me. I was turned on when he pushed me down to my knees, with his hard cock right at my eye level. I knew what he wanted me to do, but when he encouraged me to put my lips over his cock, I told him that I was not sure what to do. I knew what to do, and wanted to do it, but was afraid of what Dad might think, so I pretended to be naïve. He kept quietly begging for me to suck him, quietly asking for it over and over again as he knelt down to the floor with me, and then he surprised me as he pulled me up and then leaned over and sucked my waving steel-like cock deep into his mouth. I was nearly screaming with the pleasure of it all. Somehow we were now lying down and we twisted our bodies around and I knew he was orchestrating the movements. When his dick finally got close enough for me to swallow it, I did, and we locked into that sixty-nine position for what seemed a long, long time, but surely could not have been more than a few seconds since I was flowing my release into his mouth without restraint, since I could not hold back. He seemed to take it all, and then stood over me, a huge giant of a man towering over me, and jacked himself to a violent orgasm, dropping it all over my face and body.

I was turned on by everything that was happening, but he seemed to cease his sexual feelings as soon as the last drop hit my chest. He straightened himself up, and left the room quickly, turning the light off as he left. I was confused and a little afraid of what was happening just then, but I found my white jockey underwear in the darkened room and slipped them on over my still rock hard cock. Suddenly, Dad was right there beside me again, worried and concerned. He said a lot of things that I do not remember very well, but he was trying to apologize and explain how sorry he was and how guilty he felt, and remorseful. I let him get it all out of his system, then went to my knees and started to kiss his cock through his underwear, and his response was immediate as he pulled it free and let me take him, deep and sensual for us both.

“Neddy, I have only done these things a very few times in my life, with another man I mean. I never would have believed that I would do them with my son, forgive me.” It was my turn to smile and cheer him up. “Hey Dad, it is not the first time that I have done this either. I have also done it only a few times. But it is the first time that I have had such hot sex with such a sexy guy!”

He smiled at me and said, “OK, who have you done it with?” and I smiled back, and said, “OK I’ll tell, but only if you tell me about one of your encounters first!”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário