quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2010

Peter's Reward !

Peter Harper moaned uncontrollably as the beefy young rugby player, Alex opened his shirt buttons one by one and began chewing and sucking on his erect, hard nipples while reaching down to rub on the wet bulge in his jeans. Peter, a married big bellied farmer in his late fifties, never expected such a reward when he stopped to help Alex fix his car on that lonely country road. But something had clicked as the two big men’s eyes met and they couldn’t wait to get their hands on each other.
Dressed in a white shirt, now open to his sweaty belly button, faded jeans and black Wellington boots, Peter was pinned against the side of his cattle truck while Alex, a beefy, muscular twentysomething worked him over good, sucking his nipples and licking the sweat off his ball belly while continuing to rub his bulge intensely.
“Oh, for Jaysus sake, unzip me,” moaned Peter. “I’m fucking bursting!”
“You’ll wait for it, you big bellied bastard!” said Alex, wrapping the jeans fabric around the bulging tentpole-like dick and pumping it. “How many kids have you?”
“Three!” gasped Peter, “all grown up! Fuck you!”
“Any sons?”
“One! Aw, Jaysus!!! I’m going to cum!!!”
“No, you’re not! I know where to grab you to stop that happening!”
“Oh fuck! That hurts!!”
Alex gripped Peter’s balls while stroking his rock hard bulge. The big bellied farmer writhed against the cattle truck, streams of sweat trickling down his chest and gut.
“Tell me about your son. What age is he?”
“Thirty,” moaned Peter.
“And is he a big bellied fucker like his father?”
“Yeh, oh God, yeh, he has, oh God, a gut on him!”
“I’d love to milk the fuck out of him. Would you think he’d a be a good milk supplier?”
“Awwww, I’d say so!!”
“As good as his big dad?”
“Awwww, unzip me please! Milk me out. Please!!!! I’m bursting!!!!! Awwwww, my balls are ready to explode. Please!!!!!”
“I want to kiss you first – you won’t cum while I’m holding you like this!”
Alex kissed Peter hard – his tongue roaming the inside of the big farmer’s mouth – working the big man’s bulge and balls all the time. Peter was in agony and ecstasy all at once. His balls were so full. They hadn’t been this full in years – but Alex was controlling him. He was in the beefy young rugby player’s power.
Alex stopped kissing Peter – then started licking all over the big farmer’s upper body, feasting on the dripping man sweat.
“Oh God, you bastard,”moaned Peter, “you really know how to awwwww work me over.”
Peter was getting harder – even though he didn’t think that was possible. The pressure against the fabric of his jeans was incredible and he was precumming like hell.
“Okay, big boy, it’s milking time!”
“Oh, thank God!”
Alex knelt down in front of the big bellied farmer and slowly unzipped his jeans. Peter’s wet sticky uncut seven incher sprang out and bobbed up and down in the air as if an elastic band had been cut. Alex pulled out Peter’s loaded hairy balls as well. He licked and sucked them, working his up Peter’s aching shaft, pulling back the foreskin around the glistening mushroom head and gorging himself on it as if he was sucking a lollipop. Peter’s moans were loud and wild.
“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Then Alex grabbed Peter’s balls in a vice-like grip while he used his tongue to gently tickle the big farmer’s piss slit. The tip of Alex’s tongue barely touched the piss slit, driving Peter beyond wild ecstasy and into unchartered territory.
“Oh God!!!!!! I’m going to explode!!!!!!!”
Alex just kept working on Peter, giving the big bellied farmer pleasure beyond his wildest imaginings. Then he took Peter’s aching throbbing seven incher all the way into his mouth and sucked it hard and deep, taking the big farmer to the edge over and over and over again, but always manipulating the big farmer’s balls to prevent him shooting his load.
“Please let me cum. Please!!!!”
Then releasing his grip on Peter’s balls and using his throat muscles to massage the big farmer’s cock head, Alex primed Peter for the big release.
“I’m cumming!!! Fucking hell, I’m going to shoot!!!!”
Peter’s whole body went into spasms and he moaned loudly as he bounced against the cattle truck, shooting a huge creamy load into the back of Alex’s throat, which the beefy young rugby player gulped down. It seemed like Peter was never going to stop shooting and Alex just kept gulping it down.
“Oh God! Oh God!” moaned Peter “I can’t stop! My balls are on fire! I can’t stop cumming! My dick is burning!!”
Alex continued to suck on Peter’s cock for what seemed like five minutes. The young rugby player’s throat muscles working on Peter’s cock head meant Peter just kept on cumming until his balls were drained.
“Oh wow! My fucking balls are empty! You horny fucker!! They feel like they’ve been sucked out with a vacuum cleaner!”
Peter’s upper body was drenched in sweat. It trickled down his chest and nipples and onto his ball belly, glistening in the autumn sunshine. Alex licked the big farmer’s cock and balls dry, savouring every drop of cum and not letting any go to waste.
“I’ll let you rest for a while and then I’ll get a second load from you,” said Alex, getting to his feet.
“You will like hell! My balls are fucked!”
“Farmers know me as a two-load man! I have a special technique. A big bellied fucker like you – you’ll deliver once you’re primed. Would you like a closer look at my beefy rugby player’s body?”
“I sure would!”
Alex pulled off his tee shirt to reveal a muscular, beefy body with hard nipples and a hot toned belly. He stood real close to Peter – the strong farmer’s man smell mingling with the heady aroma of rugby player after shave.
“Let me rub you down, big boy!” said Alex as he started to work on Peter’s glistening upper body with his tee shirt, working into every crevice and all around the big farmer’s hard nipples. “Does that feel good?”
“Oh yeah!” replied Peter, closing his eyes.
“I love that big gut! Is your son’s gut as big as that?”
“It is,” moaned Peter, “he’s a part-time security guard.”
Suddenly a burly big bellied middle-aged uniformed cop appeared. Alex and Peter stopped and looked guilty.
“What’s going on here?” asked the cop, eyeing Alex’s impressive physique up and down.
“Nothing at all,” replied Alex. “I’m just wiping the sweat off this man – he sweats a lot.”
“Is that why his cock and balls are hanging out to dry?”
“Okay, you caught us!” said Alex. “I was just about to take a second load from this big farmer here. The big fucker has to be primed.”
“And what about you, farmer? What do you have to say?”
“He sucked me dry about five minutes ago – I don’t think I have a second load.”
“You better have – because I’m going to watch him milk you. And if you don’t give him a mouthful of cream, I’ll arrest you both! You fucking farmers make me sick – always complaining. Right, let me feel both of your equipment.”
The burly cop, who was getting hard himself, strode over to Alex and grabbed the bulge in his crotch, tightly. Alex winced.
“Rugby player, I’d say?”
“That’s right.”
“Big cock. Big balls”
The cop held on to Alex’s equipment for a few minutes, working and squeezing it with his big cop hand.
“Not so tough now, eh?”
Alex didn’t reply.
“Well, are you?”
“No!” mumbled Alex, a pained expression on his face.
The cop released Alex’s equipment and moved over to Peter. Peter’s cock was still limp.
“Not much life here,” said the cop. “I’ll have to do something about that.”
The cop pulled a pair of black leather gloves from the waistband of his uniform pants and pulled them on slowly. Peter watched wide-eyed as the cop stroked his hard nipples, then his big gut, and then cock with his gloved hand. Then the cop grabbed Peter’s cock in his gloved hand and began pumping it, gently at first, then more intensely, until finally he was pumping it mercilessly.
“Aaaaaaawwwwwwwww!!!!!” moaned Peter.
“I’ve always wanted to have a big bellied farmer by his cock,” said the cop.
“Don’t bring him off!” said Alex. “I want a chance to suck him!”
“Don’t worry, this is just going to put some petrol back in his engine.”
The cop continued to work on Peter for more than five intense minutes until the big farmer’s cock began to harden in the cop’s gloved hand.
“Oh God, I’m not able for this!” moaned Peter. “My balls are hurting so much!”
“As if I cared,” said the cop “Right, rugby player, it’s your turn! Milk the fuck out of him!”
The cop stepped back as Alex got on his knees again in front of Peter and took the big farmer’s throbbing boner into his mouth. For almost twenty minutes non-stop he worked on Peter’s pulsating tool until it was rock hard while the cop watched, rubbing the rock hard wet bulge in his own uniform pants.
“I have no more,” moaned Peter. “Oh God!!!”
Alex deep-throated Peter’s hard cock, working the cock head with his throat muscles, working it, working it, working it, working it – forcing the tough big bellied farmer to yield his load.
Peter’s body was drenched in sweat as he writhed against the cattle truck, moaning and groaning.
“Nail the fucker, rugby player! Take his load! Make him give it to you! The big bellied fucker is primed – he’s ready! Come on! Take it!”
“Oh God, I’m cumming!!!!! Fuck, I’m cumming!!!!”
Peter’s whole body quivered and shuddered as he exploded into Alex’s eager mouth again. Alex gulped down the sweet man juice, sucking out every drop, using his throat muscles to drain the big farmer dry.
“Oh God, my balls!!” moaned Peter “They feel like they’ve been sucked inside out!”
As Peter leaned against the cattle truck for support, shattered, Alex licked his cock and balls dry and pushed them back inside his jeans and zipped them up.
“Sweet juice, man!” said Alex as he got to his feet.
“Now, suck me off, rugby man,” said the burly cop. “I’m as hard as fuck!”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário